The Town of Redwater is celebrating their Annual Kris Kringle Celebration December 4th and 5th. This two-day celebration will include many community driven activities for the entire family.
Please Note: Admission is free however donations to the Redwater Food Bank are strongly encouraged in the spirit of giving.
Here is a list of the events going on throughout the weekend:
Friday December 4, 2015
- Festival of Trees: Pembina Place Cultural Centre 6pm – 9pm
- Cookie Decorating & Crafts: Pembina Place Main Foyer 6pm – 9pm
- Free Hot Dogs & Hot Chocolate: Pembina Place Cultural Centre 6pm – 9pm
- Free Public Skate: Pembina Place 6pm – 7:30pm
- Redwater Goodtime Carolers: Pembina Place Cultural Centre 6:30pm
- Foodbank Collection: Pembina Place Cultural Centre 6pm – 9pm
- Face Painting: Pembina Place Cultural Centre 6pm – 9pm
- Visit with Santa: Pembina Place Cultural Centre 7pm
- Sleigh Rides & Bonfire: Golf Course Parking Lot 6pm – 9pm
Saturday, December 5, 2015
- Deluxe Community Breakfast: Diamond Spring Lodge 9am – 11am
- Christmas Craft & Bake Sale: Redwater School 10am – 4pm
- Festival of Trees & Children’s Activities: Pembina Place Cultural Centre 11am – 3pm
We look forward to seeing everyone out at these festive community events on December 4th and 5th!